Version 0.5.23, 2009-03-23
BlackBerry Application Loader install:
- Continue to reorganize Java source.
- Reorganize Java source.
- Make change to wheel click handler to allow 71xx users to access the context menu using ALT-click.
- Tweet detail view now shows the user's avatar.
- @usernames are now active links to the Twitter user's URL.
- Timeline data is now cached in persistent storage.
- Move build-time constants to its own class and file.
- Bump to version 0.5.
- Changing files per build that are under SVN was a mistake. Now, only templates are stored in SVN, actual files in use are ignored.
- Bump version to 0.4.
- Eliminate the constants .tmpl file, just regexp replace the file in-place now.
- Automatically update the Version string in the .jdp files as part of the pre-build step.
- Display tweets as an ActiveRichTextField so that hyperlinks can be opened inside the BlackBerry Browser.
- New icons from David Rush.
- Fix off-by-one bug in entity escaping code.
- Generate alert dialog on HTTP status codes other than 200 OK.
- Escape non-XML entities to prevent SAX parser from throwing a SAXParseException.
- On failure to send a tweet, present user a dialog to resend.
- Fix bug where deviceside setting wasn't being saved in Options screen. (Thanks to @MaRk182.)
- Changed Logout button on Options screen to not display the save prompt.
- Parse tweet timestamp and display in message view popup window title.
- Display rate limit error and other XML parsing errors as a Status popup.
- Remove Twitter API URL prefix off the Login screen. Only changeable from Options screen, now.
- HTTP "deviceside" parameter now configurable in Options screen as either "TCP" (default) or "BIS/BES".
- Render Twitter timelines and individual tweets with bolded usernames.
- Fix keyboard shortcuts for reply and direct messages for SureType/MultiTap BlackBerries.
- Add relevant menu options to individual tweet display popup.
- Bumped release to 0.3, using David Rush's contributed icons.
- Add build.properties to svn:ignore list.
- Added BlackbirdConstants.BUILD_STAMP, from build.properties file.
- Added AutoTextEditField.keyChar() method to update character counter for limited layout BlackBerry devices using SureType or MultiTap. (Thanks to Adam Leff.)
- HomeScreen.setRolloverIcon() isn't always available, so we silently catch and ignore exceptions when calling it. (Thanks to Robert Holmes.)